[wp-design] Re: Just a quick clarification

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 5 19:47:53 GMT 2005

Sure. I've followed so many mailing lists and I could
see how vast valuable
contribution could be gathered from a mailing list
members. I don't see any
groups that Matt mentioned that doesn't bring any good
to its purpose.

And just like wp-hackers have those hackers to
prototype all those
suggestion. This mailing list will still need all you
designers to mock it
up. About signal-to-noise issue, I find it easy to
filter in all "signal"
and ditch the "noise." Isn't easy to differentiate a
well-founded statement
from a not well-founded one?