[wp-design] Re: Version 21

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Sun Sep 4 20:07:05 GMT 2005

>Loving the colors. Really.

Me too.

>A complementary color somewhere would be nice perhaps, just to offset
>the blueness of it all. But other than that, it's boss!

Yellowish greenish?

>Also, the sub-tabs are a bit too small now IMO.

Ditto.

>Forgot to mention this by the way: Why have a 'View Site' link? Why
>not just have the name of the site point TO the site?... Makes sense
>to me anyway.

Well, because "View Site", signifies the action being taken, whereas the
site name is merely the title of the Wordpress site being edited.
Usually also, the top left link leads to the frontpage, which in this
case would be the Wordpress admin frontpage.

This is not something I'll fight much though, if people want this, no
problem.