[wp-design] Re: Version 21

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sun Sep 4 19:01:20 GMT 2005

Michael Heilemann wrote:
> Forgot to mention this by the way: Why have a 'View Site' link? Why
> not just have the name of the site point TO the site?... Makes sense
> to me anyway.

I like that idea! Anything that simplifies things is nice in my book. My
only concern would be in watching very newbie people use the interface
I've seen them find the "view site" link very handy. In fact on
wordpress.com I'm working on a eyebrow bar on the top of the site to
help people find their way back to the admin.

I'm really loving the work you guys are doing, when the colors come to a
stopping point I'll try to rev up 1.6 to be closer to your mockups so
everyone can see how it feels in real-life usage. (Does everyone already
have a WP.com account?)

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com