[wp-design] Re: Version 21

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:00:04 GMT 2005

On 9/4/05, Michael Heilemann <heilemann at gmail.com> wrote:

> Loving the colors. Really.
>
> A complementary color somewhere would be nice perhaps, just to offset
> the blueness of it all. But other than that, it's boss!

Completely agree here. As I was doing this I was thinking, hmm a bit too
blue overall. What kind of colour can we put in there, and the only think I
could think about that wouldn't look completely out of place is aqua
green/blue of some sort. Purple, orange and shades of red don't seem to
click with me here, but by all means if you guys have got inspiration that
would be great. I'll keep looking into this.

I know you made this before 20 was uploaded, but I think the inactive
> tabs should be moved down 2 px's. Makes it easier for the eye to
> settle on the active tab.

Okey dokey makes sense.

Also, the sub-tabs are a bit too small now IMO.

I'd like to think they're less overpowering :). Joen what do you think?

Forgot to mention this by the way: Why have a 'View Site' link? Why
> not just have the name of the site point TO the site?... Makes sense
> to me anyway.

Yup agreed on this point.

Great work so far; it's really coming together. I can't wait to use it :)

Same here, it's looking closer and closer to taking over the world :)