[wp-design] Checkbox styling

khaled Abou Alfa brokenkode at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:49:17 GMT 2005

I've got to say I'm with Joen on this one as well. What can I say the wirey
bastard has me beat in that he can (and has) talked the talk. Although I can
see where Matt is coming from, trying to get it one step ahead of everything
else, I've got to say that it's more important to make WP more solid from
every aspect first before trying and enhancing it in this sort of way. While
cool to look at I don't think it'll really enhance my use of the program,
and at worse it will render it a bit less fun/frustrating for the lesser
communter literate.

One thing I'd like to talk about is the size of the fonts and whatnot that
the current frozen set is going for. This could be in the options but I
think we should keep the text and links size as we've displayed them in the
actual mock up and then have an option to increase everything. That's
definitely an option I think we should be considering because people with
good eye sight shouldn't be subjected to their dad's IE just because their
dad uses IE.

Thoughts?