[wp-design] Checkbox styling

Michael Heilemann heilemann at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:29:19 GMT 2005

Alright, that's it. I'm going to challenge you both on this and try it out.
I understand where the idea is coming from, but I really think it's one of
those rulse that can be bent when done properly.

And I've said this before, but I have to say it again: Have you SEEN Jakob's
site? And he's preaching usability?! I just don't understand how he ever
became the high king of usability when he doesn't practice what he preaches.

On 11/18/05, Chris Davis <chrisdmitri at gmail.com> wrote:

> And I of course agree with Joen about this.

Aloha,
Michael Heilemann
http://binarybonsai.com