[wp-design] Docking boxes

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Tue May 17 21:44:22 GMT 2005

Okay programmers this is your call really. How will this internet
collabration work out? This question really is directed squarely at Joshua,
Ryan Chris and I'm sure Matt will chime in. Joen, Michael and I will be in
there for sure, but you know you guys got to give us your magic really.

Let's get the discussion going on this front. We're ready to start setting
some things up after a fashion and trying to implement little bits and
pieces. How is everyone doing for business etc. I've got to addmit I've been
a bit less than active because I've been having some problems (with the
girl) which has had some serious effect on my productivity, but I'm off to
Lebanon on the weekend for 2 weeks and hopefully I should have my batteries
recharged and I'm not just saying this, but this will be top of my priority
to get some serious action on this going.

What's everyone's thoughts?