[wp-design] A New Direction

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:46:25 GMT 2005

So people, what's the deal then, how are we planning on getting the
development of this off the ground then? I'm getting back in the saddle of
this as of tomorrow, so beware I'm going to be sending more mock ups this
time with a few branding options etc.

So the question remains, what should the set up for the development be?
What's everyone's thoughts?