[wp-design] More Sketches

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:52:54 GMT 2005

Ok peeps, time to get it on again. I've started tweaking the top now
with the idea that I had before. I've tried to make the curves as subtle
as possible. I think even if we don't go for the curves, the highlights
definitely add a subtle addition of detail (I know what you're going to
say Joen, but it's just that I had to include them to make them look
more appealing). I've not done the dark grey tabs for all the options,
as you get the point. If we all like it then it's no problem multiplying
it :).

I've also tweaked the bottom 'advanced' section. If anything just to get
those few more options on the table so that we can discuss what we like
and don't.

www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/v5.jpg

www.brokenkode.com/shuttledev/v5.psd