[wp-design] After our mini break...

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:33:08 GMT 2005

Ah but Matt we need to know how the preview is going to fit into
everything. No it's cool that we can do this...now I've got a couple of
new things to implement.

Michael, reason I didn't send anything is because my 1 hour a day on
shuttle finished (new way of working and trying to actually maximise my
output), and the questions were the things that I put on my list of
things to try and sort out for the next session.. I should have
something ready to show everyone tomorrow.