[wp-design] Spelling Checker?

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:53:12 GMT 2005

That's cool let's talk about the options and try and find a solution.

Option 1.
One of us sets up some sort of system, SVN, CVS, whatever. I'm not
proficient in these particular technologies, but if someone is having any
apprehension, I'm more than willing to host it. Just tell me what to
download and install. This way all of us have access to the files and
editing them.

Option 2.
We get access to the core WordPress files. Erm I'm going to say no to this,
since I've got no right being there and will feel nervous about fucking
something up. So that's not an option.

Obviously we don't want you guys doing the same thing twice, however it
seems that the most logical option is for us to get cracking on it in a
seperate system. You get to see what we've done step by step, and implement
said changes into the core WordPress files if that's what you want. That way
you don't feel like you have to make these changes as we've said before. So
what system should we be using(ie which is the best for you to port over and
understand difference/changes made) and which version should we be playing
with, the latest alpha, or the latest stable version?

Ryan what do you think?