[wp-design] Spelling Checker?

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 22:12:01 GMT 2005

Hmm that's a bit of a shit. That would have been pretty damn perfect. That's
one of the things that really is missing from the whole blogging experience,
a proper spell checker of some kind.

And I'll bring it up again, how are we going to implement this Matty? Chris
how do you think we should go about it all? The reason I say it would be
nice to have a play with the code as well, is because it's when you've got
it in front of you and working that you actually start seeing things a bit
more clearer. Photoshop is good and all, but even the best mock up doesn't
compare to when you actually start implementing, and an extra 30% of the
design gets made like that...

Also what kind of system are we thinking of using to insert images. The
current upload system is less than ideal. So let's talk about that as well.
Ideally speaking it would be clicking on a button that you would then search
for the jpg/gif or whatever on your harddrive and then click ok, and then
the url would be standard that you would actually input in the options,
which would be automatically added to the begining of the image name.
Thoughts?