[wp-design] Checked in

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 19:03:15 GMT 2005

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}..shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Well, it’s all good. Matt justimplemented it with some already available library; anybody, even one personalone can do it. Just make sure that you guys provide to him all the necessarygraphics.