[wp-design] Version 9

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Tue Jun 14 09:09:48 GMT 2005

Just a short note to say: Very nice, I like it a lot. Kudos.

However, having seen my own, and this, and the other suggestions, I want
to make another alternative. One that's pulled back, and more
minimalistic. I don't want that to be the whole new direction of the
project, but rather just be an exploration of that particular path.

So: very nice, and I'll make an "exploration" of a different path. Don't
be alarmed, I'm not going to "revolt" everything again, rather just see
"what it would be like". As always, I can give no estimate as to when
this'll happen, but probably once I get my Internet back at home. Doh.