[wp-design] Version 9

Joshua Sigar jls_online at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 01:18:58 GMT 2005

Few points also,
a. I could never imagine how the second level could
integrate well, not in
this version 9 either. It's like the only solution is
to make it drop down,
but then that's a whole another debate.
b. About "log out" and "view site", never fond of
those inside the
parentheses. I'd go with something like the "sign in"
and "help" on this
page http://www.technorati.com/.

--Joshua