[wp-design] Alterative admin styles

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:08:28 GMT 2005

Thinking the same thing actually. But then again May was very lax in terms
of our involvement. I'm off this weekend but I will be sending the latest
sketches as well.

It's clear from these examples that we need to really think about the header
area. That's the one area that I think we're seriously lacking in. I've said
this before and shown it that I'm a bit unkeen about the tabs idea; I know
Joen likes it which provides us with the question. Tabs or no tabs?

Just to get other things going, ok we've all decided on the final sketch
what then? I suggest we get the 'what then' senario going. ie setup
everything for the development to begin. So that we don't waste time,
everything is there and ready for us to go.