[wp-design] A few words on Joen's v8

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 20:11:13 GMT 2005

Ok so Matt you're not interested in any minor modifications to the 'classic'
style logo? I'm talking about colours and other bits and pieces, such as
stuff that Joen did with his. It would be taking it to the next step
effectively. I'm only asking rather than jumping into it because you might
have set your mind and that's that, which is cool...

I agree with Michael's thought on more bold colour. Joen's choice of colour
for the logo is pretty nice (the dark blue hue) which we might be able to
use pretty effectively. I'm going to go to work tonight. Send it later on.