[wp-design] A few words on Joen's v8
heilemann at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 19:01:10 GMT 2005
This is the last week of my busy-period, so I'll soon be back in
Here are a few notes on Joen's latest 'sketch':
* While not entirely related to Joen's sketch, I don't really like
the new WordPress logo, if indeed the one Matt showed us a little
while back will be the final one. I am much more into something along
the lines of the hearts or something equally iconic.
* One the whole 'Aqua', I can get used to it. But we need to
implement it with great care, so as to not look like an Apple.com
* I'd love to see some bolder colors taken into use :)
* Shouldn't the 'View Site' link be on the name of the blog?
* The submenu could be mildly confusing. It's not immediately obvious
which of the two links is the active one.
* I would like to see the 'Preview' section moved up over the
'Advanced' section, especially if the plan is for it to be live.
* I love the fact that the excerpt area has a little more space than
it does in the current version :)
* The password and post slug, should IMO be moved under the categories.
Now we just need to get it implemented :)
More information about the wp-design