[wp-design] Quick update

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Wed Feb 23 21:44:38 GMT 2005

Oh right... :)

I'll try that out when I get some time to work on a new mockup soon.

By the way, I think it might be a good idea that we each, at some point
in the near future, sum up all the things we think need improvement in
the current mockups... just kinda to make a "task" list, before we can
start designing...