[wp-design] First Draft

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 22:54:59 GMT 2005

No Joen as far as I can tell this is us trying to get some of the
things we've talked about down in some form. Everything gets chucked
in at this stage and is either removed because it doesn't work, or
kept because it's a good idea but will be refined later on.

So Chris please if you've got a mock up or idea you'd like to share I
think all of us would be very interested. This is what this stage is
all about.

Matt how much of a totally different direction were you thinking? Are
we talking different colour design, the layout? What exactly isn't
working in the current mock ups?