[wp-design] First Draft

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Fri Feb 18 15:50:01 GMT 2005

Khaled Abou Alfa wrote:

>Nice curves.

:) I use that phrase all the time!

Chris Davis wrote:

>Matt had mentioned something I had done many moons ago, and Joen was
>wanting to see it I think.

Thanks for sending it my way!

I think it's a lovely design. I particularly like the bg shape.

With that said, however, I see it as "too designed" to work as the WP
Backend. After all, we're designing something that people for the love
of god should not grow tired of, ever. That's a pretty tough dogma to be
up against, and no matter how good a graphic looks, I personally think
we might have to scrap it in favor of longevity.

--

Joen Asmussen

CPH, DENMARK
ICQ: 2462161, AIM: workjoen