[wp-design] Just to be clear

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:23:21 GMT 2005

I've got to say I was one of the non believers in the admin board, but
the last couple of days has definitely shown me that it's not too bad,
it just need a bit of focusing and removing of clutter. In fact last
night was the best so far, really enjoying the whole experience.

I will agree with Michael, Matt if you eventually want to include this
that's great, if you're not really happy with the results that's fine
as well.

As for a release date, I don't see it happening till at least
mid-march if not later. (I'm usually pessimistic about these things).