[wp-design] Six Apart Redesigns

Michael Heilemann heilemann at mac.com
Tue Feb 15 20:05:09 GMT 2005

Not sure yet, I can't quite decide. On one hand I think it lies close
enough to Kubrick that a complete name change would be a bit silly and
also perhaps a bit confusing. On the other hand I'm not sure how
confusing it would be if I go ahead and name it Kubrick Two
(abbreviated K2).

Until now I've been following the WordPress versioning, so jumping up
to Kubrick Two might also cause confusion...

Jeez, I need a marketing department to help me figure out these things
:)

- Mike