[wp-design] Joen addition

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 07:29:46 GMT 2005

Okay Team, seems Michael was talking to Joen and asked if he could
join the Shuttle Team. For anyone in the dark, it's this man here:
http://www.noscope.com/colophon/

Whoever 'owns' the list, not sure if it's Michael or Matt, could you
add Joen in as well?

I think between the 6 of us we'll have the best looking, functioning
thing on the net, hell the only thing WP won't after we're through
with it is make you coffee, it'll say good morning though :).

Just as an update to everyone else Michael and I are working on
'manifestos'. Ideas and thoughts on what research we've gathered, etc,
hopefully Joen will do one as well, and we'll keep throwing things
back and forth at each other so we've got a concrete battle plan
forward.

I can be reach after working hours on msn k_a_alfa at hotmail.com

Have a good monday everyone.