[wp-design] Because I always finish what I start

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Wed Aug 31 19:49:08 GMT 2005

Looks great, the tabs have come a long way. Some comments:

* Can we rename *Presentation *to *Theme *anytime soon? This bugs me a
lot :) Matt, your thoughts?

* There's some of the curvature of the glassy highlight on the tabs that
annoys me.
How would it look if it was flat horisontally (not outwards curving),
like the immediate area behind the tabs?

* The small blue line under the active sub item doesn't read well
enough. How about making "Write post" bold, and underlining "write page" ?

Sorry I haven't been able to work further on this. I'm puddled up in
work atm.