[wp-design] Latest Version tweak

Joen Asmussen joen at noscope.com
Fri Aug 12 20:10:34 GMT 2005

Just a short note:

We're definitely getting there. This looks good.

Some things to work on (I might give it a shot in a few days)

* If we are going to go glass/gradient/highlight, we should conform
it... sort of a Pixar "truth to materials". Meaning: it should all look
like it's in the same physical space. This is a detail, really.
* I like blue, but right now it looks to me as though there is not one
blue, but several different hues of blue -- some in the green arena,
some in the purplish arena. I think we should pick one of these hues,
and use different shades instead. It makes it look simpler. Also a detail
* About the blue again. I must admit to preferring positive text colors
(dark on light) rather than negative as it is now (light on dark).

Very nice.