[wp-design] More iterations

Khaled Abou Alfa khaled.aboualfa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 17:37:36 GMT 2005

Not so keen on any of these Matt, but I'll actually give an explanation why
that is. Basically they're not particularly memorable. When you go away from
them, you're not really left with anything distinct in your mind. Unlike the
hearts. Of course going down the route of the hearts kind of makes the whole
entire wordpress branding to be rebuilt from the ground up, because in my
mind those hearts won't work with the established greys and blues.

For those hearts to work more punchy colours will be required. It fits
within a completely different kind of dynamic. In my mind there is gradient
involved, but only where colour is involved as well, as part of the site
markup.

I can see where your preferances lie however. You seem more content with
simple text done in a certain way. Akin to the current wordpress logo,
rather than having an external element.