[theme-reviewers] Do I have to send my ticket here to have my theme reviewed?

Liane Blanco lianeblanco at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:08:26 UTC 2014

I know how you feel, Luiz, I've got two in the queue myself. I looked at
your theme, it's very nice! "Eu gosto Tutsup!" lol

I am going to request to do my first theme this week, maybe today. I wasn't
aware that there was a backlog of new themes until I submitted them,
because all I had done up to then was submit updated themes from a few
years ago.

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 9:24 PM, Luiz Otávio Miranda <
todoespacoonline at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ohh ok... Thank you...
> Em 29/09/2014 01:16, "Emil Uzelac" <emil at uzelac.me> escreveu:
>
>> ​That would be it, now we wait. There is about 200 tickets before you. No
>> need to ping us here.​
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 11:12 PM, Luiz Otávio Miranda <
>> todoespacoonline at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Do I have to send my ticket here to have my theme reviewed?
>>>
>>> If yes, here it is:
>>>
>>> https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20899
>>>
>>> If I'm wrong, sorry for bothering you guys.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Atenciosamente,
>>> Luiz Otávio Miranda Figueiredo
>>>
>>> Site(s):
>>> TutsUp: Desenvolvimento fácil em PHP, CSS, HTML e Javascript. |
>>> http://www.tutsup.com/
>>> Linkerama: Os melhores blogs da Internet estão aqui! |
>>> http://www.linkerama.com/
>>> Todo Espaço Online - Apaixonados Por Tecnologia |
>>> http://todoespacoonline.com/
>>>
>>> Email: todoespacoonline at gmail.com
>>>
>>> Cel. (Pessoal): (035) 8822-3938

Insert clever phrase here