[theme-reviewers] Wondering - list or forum for WordPress themers?

Liane Blanco lianeblanco at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 19:18:15 UTC 2014

Unfortunately I have not found that to be true. It's kind of hard to get a
response sometimes. :( I don't really see people posting designs for
review. There is a Themes forum, but it seems that when I've made any kind
of theming question there, it gets moved to Troubleshooting because it's
not about a specific theme.

No biggie. I'll have to revisit some of my old haunts. I just like
interacting with people who know what I'm doing, not just people who will
look at the picture and say, "Oh, very nice!" LOL

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Emil Uzelac <emil at uzelac.me> wrote:

> WordPress forums are usually good for that.
>

> On Sunday, September 28, 2014, Liane Blanco <lianeblanco at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I was wondering, is there a separate list or forum especially for
>> WordPress themers, not theme reviewers necessarily, but people who build
>> themes? It would be nice to have a place to post screenshots and such for
>> feedback from people who know what they are critiquing. My friends are
>> going to say "fabulous" no matter what I put up, so they're not always the
>> best judge....
>>
>> Liane
>>
>> --
>> Insert clever phrase here