[theme-reviewers] Trainee mentoring and assitance

Ashley Shaw ashley at lsdev.biz
Fri Sep 19 14:03:06 UTC 2014

Hello

I have joined as a theme review trainee with the goal to learn more about
theme development, what makes a good theme and most importantly be able to
give back to the Wordpress theme community. It has been a humbling
experience and I have learnt a ton of new knowledge already.

At this stage I realise though that I will need some input. I would like to
request some mentor assistance.

Jose Castaneda has been helping me with this ticket -
https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20092 - His guidance and input has
been invaluable.

Would somebody be willing to provide input on these tickets:

- https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20095
- https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20099
- https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/20105

I will continue to review the themes and comment wherever I am able to, but
to be able to sign off the four themes I feel a more experienced reviewer
could give me insights I won't discover on my own.

Kind Regards
--
Ashley Shaw