[theme-reviewers] Hello everyone! I am going to be a theme reviewer ( I hope)

FasterThemes Support support at fasterthemes.com
Thu Sep 18 16:08:59 UTC 2014

Hi Liane.
Reviewing a WordPress theme also needs clarity of PHP concepts because WordPress is also built on top of PHP only.
But you can check the theme review guidelines and if you think you have sufficient knowledge of PHP to review WordPress themes, you can jump in ! :)
Everyone learns on the go ! We all are learning here.

Thanks.
Warm Regards,
Santosh Singh
We  develop Premium <https://fasterthemes.com/>  WordPress Themes  at FasterThemes.com