[theme-reviewers] Need Help

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 12:36:27 UTC 2014

Aside from reviewing based on the Priority reports it is also the most fair
process to review on a first come first served basis. Although your idea of
picking the "same author randomly because of the ease and understanding" is
interesting it really is not fair to those authors you would be skipping
over.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.