[theme-reviewers] This week in review

Jose Castaneda jomcastaneda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 07:18:49 UTC 2014

Yeah, sorry a little cheesy.

First of all: 4.0 was released and it's awesome [enqueue fanfare].

Second thing update for those that may or may not have seen or read. Tammie
( karmatosed ), Srikanth ( tskk ) and I ( jcastaneda ) will have the honor
( and privilege ) of making themes live. Otto/Sams will be dealing with
that ( from what I can recall seeing/reading ) when they are able to.

Third: if you haven't read the IRC logs, please do so to catch up on things
that have been happening in our weekly meetings. This week we discussed a
mentoring system and are looking for those that want to mentor. See the
make/themes post:
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/2014/09/05/call-for-theme-review-mentors/
In our next meeting we will continue that discussion and try to tackle on
contributor day related things

Last: keep up the work folks and don't forget to check the "themes assigned
to me" and modified dates for tickets older than a week. :)