[theme-reviewers] Theme diff

Tom wptr at edge22.com
Tue Oct 21 21:53:04 UTC 2014

Awesome – thank you! =)

From: theme-reviewers [mailto:theme-reviewers-bounces at lists.wordpress.org] On Behalf Of Jose Castaneda
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:49 PM
To: Discussion list for WordPress theme reviewers.
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] Theme diff

You can also use version control. svn diff > file.diff or git diff > file.diff then view in you text editor. :)

On Oct 21, 2014, at 2:41 PM, "Tom" <wptr at edge22.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question – does anyone know of a resource where I can compare the difference between two versions of the same zipped theme? Just like what happens when you upload a new version and you can check the diff between the two.

Hopefully this is an ok question to ask here, as I'm looking for something exactly like the theme review does, without having to upload a new version.

Thanks!