[theme-reviewers] Ticket ID 21196 and 20958

Support SKT Themes support at sktthemes.com
Sun Oct 19 12:29:24 UTC 2014

Hi Emil,

Sorry to bother you. I don’t know how else to reach you. Thought this is the correct way. If this is not please excuse and let me know the correct way to reach you. I added replies to you via ticket ids: 21196 and 20958 but since those 2 tickets are closed may be it didn’t reach you.

My both the themes have gotten reviewed and closed and live. Kindly please have a look and them and lift the suspension over these 2 themes.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Shri

Support SKT Themes