[theme-reviewers] Redux framework may be dialing home

Dovy Paukstys dovy at reduxframework.com
Thu Oct 16 19:28:39 UTC 2014

@Otto + Others:
Lead developer of Redux Framework here.

In regards to Redux Framework, there was indeed an error in our code
causing some instances to dial-back even when set to opt-out. This was not
our intent or desire to "dial-home". It was a mistake in coding between JS
and PHP.

A patch has been made and new version of Redux has been deployed to WP.com
and our repository. Everything should now fit well within your requirements.

Redux aims to always follow the guidelines. If you find any issue in the
future, do not hesitate to contact me directly at dovy at reduxframework.com.
I am now also on this list and will watch for any issues that may come up.

In our next newsletter I will also urge developers to update to the newest
version of Redux especially for WP.com themes.

Thank you.