[theme-reviewers] Adding links to Admin bar

myazalea myazalea at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:21:32 UTC 2014

Yeah especially after the post about discussions on the list not being enough.

Skickat från min Samsung Mobil

Can we add this no admin bar links requirement to the guidelines at some
point? If I'm going to tell theme developers to remove these from their
themes (I've come across them a few times), I'd really like to have some
evidence that this is a requirement, not just my own opinion :)

Having things like this in the guidelines is also important for
trainee-reviewers.