[theme-reviewers] SIL Open Font License

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Wed Oct 8 19:53:16 UTC 2014

Siobhan, you did something pretty awesome today and thank you for that. See
we have this as compatible and majority of Google Fonts are released under
SIL, which means that any theme we approved will no longer be able to use
SIL. Again, I am now completely off and not sure how is this possible, was
it changed and why.

We definitely need some clarifications.

Let's leave the guideline as-is till we get to the bottom of this :)