[theme-reviewers] Commenting on reviews in queue 1

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 15:39:04 UTC 2014

Hi

As I said in ticket a few times to you, lets see what we can do about
getting you into a reviewer then. All you have to do is go here:
https://make.wordpress.org/themes/trac-ticket-request-queue-fall-2014/

Put your name down and you can get a theme of your own. We can then
assign you a mentor and get you up to speed.

Thanks for being so interested, it really is great so lets get your
reviewing properly.

I look forward to seeing your awesome reviews.

Thanks,
Tammie

On 05/10/2014 16:35, Hardeep Asrani wrote:
> I made a lot of comments based on diff, but I'm not in the theme so
> far, so I can't do the official review.
>
> On 10/5/14, Tammie Lister <karmatosed at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A little thing I've noticed is that sometime people just comment on a
>> review rather than reviewing. Commenting itself is not a bad thing but
>> when it comes to queue 1 it seems a little bit of a missed opportunity.
>> Whilst, I encourage you all to help each other, please if you are going
>> to take the time to on only diff reviews make a comment, do the review.
>> With the time it took you to do that comment we could have one less
>> thing in the queue - wouldn't that be neat? I love how keep people are,
>> so lets channel that into doing more reviews.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tammie

Thanks
Tammie Lister