[theme-reviewers] Can we use Justin Tadlock's pagination in a theme?

Jasin S. jasins at wphoot.com
Sun Oct 5 11:20:02 UTC 2014

We recently had a similar discussion here. Pagination is one of those
border-line cases between theme and plugin domains.

Basically, yes you can use custom pagination *as long as* it uses core
functionality (which means using 'paginate_links()'
http://lists.wordpress.org/pipermail/theme-reviewers/2014-September/020316.html

--
cheers,
Jasin S.