[theme-reviewers] Can we use Justin Tadlock's pagination in a theme?

Hardeep Asrani hardeepasrani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 10:55:04 UTC 2014

I replied in the ticket, but I believe he was busy in other stuff in
the meantime. Plus, we both are not clear about this issue, so we need
this help anyway.

In opinion, every WordPress theme which uses numbered page navigation
(thousands of them) uses a custom pagination script. You can check
that in those themes. It's just that I'm have not included the script
in functions.php file but gave it it's own different file. I'm also
getting started with theme reviewers, so I believe it's something to
learn for both of us :)

On 10/5/14, Srikanth Koneru <tskk79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Discuss it in the ticket itself, If both of you can't come to an agreement,
> bring it here :)
>

> On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 4:14 PM, Hardeep Asrani <hardeepasrani at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Just to make things easy for all the seniors, we're talking about this
>> pagination script coded by Justin Tadlock:
>> https://themes.svn.wordpress.org/the-funk/1.5/assets/lib/pagination.php
>>
>> Thanks for the time :)
>>
>> On 10/5/14, Hardeep Asrani <hardeepasrani at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I get your point but at the same time Justin Tadlock is using it in
>> > all his WordPress.org themes. Plus, it uses add_support function and
>> > that script includes the native WordPress function in it. Please take
>> > a look at that script. Thanks :)

>> > --
>> > Regards,
>> > Hardeep Asrani