[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Question - finding errors

Liane Blanco lianeblanco at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 06:48:03 UTC 2014

Don't get me wrong, I am not complaining about having to go though line by
line, it's an excellent learning experience. But as far as not using Theme
Check, maybe this could be clarified in the guidelines, where it says:

   - Themes must not generate any Theme-Check Warning or Required notices.
   Themes must not generate any WordPress deprecated-function or
   _doing_it_wrong() notices, PHP errors, warnings, or notices, HTML/CSS
   validation errors, or JavaScript errors.

I assumed that a Theme Check warning is something that you would get when
you use Theme Check...or am I missing something?

--
Insert clever phrase here