[theme-reviewers] How to withdraw a new theme from consideration?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Oct 3 02:00:10 UTC 2014

I took a quick look at your image. Looks like you got it from here?

http://all-free-download.com/free-photos/sunrise_panorama_7112_206119.html

It states: License: Public Domain Dedication (You can copy, modify,
distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without
asking permission.)

That's compatible and fine for the directory. Public domain is acceptable.

-Otto