[theme-reviewers] Lite Themes

Ulrich Pogson grapplerulrich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:00:18 UTC 2014

@Emil - Your note is directed to theme authors and not theme reviewers. I
don't think the mailing list is best place for this note. A better place
would be the guidelines or a blog post.

This note is not consistent with the theme review name guideline
<https://make.wordpress.org/themes/handbook/guidelines/license-theme-name-credit-links-up-sell-themes/#theme-name>
s.
>"Themes are not to use related Theme names (e.g. WP Theme Name, Theme Name
WP, The Theme Name, etc.) in their name."