[theme-reviewers] Five for The Future

Tammie Lister karmatosed at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:11:06 UTC 2014

Thomas,

I was freelance for a while. The way I did it was take half a day a week
and do some form of contribution. Imagine taking a Sunday morning or
afternoon. Maybe a Friday (so little gets done on a Friday). Every little
bit like this you take adds up. Maybe with your size it's only an hour a
week. That's ok, it adds up and makes you a better themer.

Thanks
Tammie