[theme-reviewers] Question about admin/feature pointers

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 12:57:35 UTC 2014

No.

The theme must stand on is own without requiring additional plugins for it
to work.

If, after the review, you want to have a look at how it works with the
recommended plugins and want to add suggestions based on that then feel
free, but the "official" review is to be made without the plugin(s) active.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.