[theme-reviewers] Blank Sidebar.php Template

mudthemes support contact at mudthemes.com
Wed Oct 1 10:46:07 UTC 2014

I just created this theme without sidebar.php because I was not in need
of it. While testing it I installed WooCommerce and checked the product
page and got the following error.

===============================
Error: Theme without sidebar.php is deprecated since version 3.0 with no
alternative available. Please include a sidebar.php template in your
theme.

In order to settle this issue, I created a blank sidebar.php file inside
my theme and everything just worked fine. I am not supporting
WooCommerce in my theme but still as the error says that sidebar.php is
required in any theme since WP 3.0.

I wanted to know - Is creating a blank sidebar.php the right way or
should I do anything else?

Regards.