[theme-reviewers] Theme Bug

Thomas Usborne hello at edge22.com
Fri May 30 19:33:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Just a question more than anything.

I've noticed the huge line up of themes waiting to be reviewed - will be
applying to become a reviewer ASAP so I can help out.

What's the process when a theme has a pretty substantial bug that needs
fixing? Is there a higher priority in these instances to get the update
pushed out, or does the theme author have to wait in the queue?

I ask because I just found a pretty big bug in my theme, and pushed out an
update (https://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19006).

Definitely not asking for special treatment or anything - just a question.

Thanks!

Tom