[theme-reviewers] Prefixing Non-Global Variables

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Wed May 28 21:23:29 UTC 2014

I think it would be more constructive if you guys would first take a look at the ticket together with the issues raised and then comment in ticket either way. Commenting on the mailing list leaves issue in the air where neither the reviewer nor the author benefits and learn from your experience and knowledge :)