[theme-reviewers] License: None (Public Domain)

carolina poena myazalea at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 00:14:34 UTC 2014

yes but saying "none" -it doesnt have a license,
is not the same as saying "public domain"    (Unless you can tell that the item is created before a certain date what ever date applies in your country.)

Most of the time when I contact creators (on deviantart for example) , "none" just means that the creator doesn't know how to license their creations.